Simple Watercolour Logo (Digital Format only)
Designing a simple watercolour logo for your personal of business profile. The process flow of producing a digital format watercolour logo:
- Discuss sample logo designs, possibilities and limitations.
- Designer produces rough sketches and drafts for client.
- Upon agreement, designer produces artwork with watercolour on paper (A5 size) and submits a scanned copy to client.
- Artwork revision up to two times only.
- Designer converts artwork to digital format for client's usage (jpeg, png or ai) and delivered via email.
- Physical artwork can be mailed to client upon request and additional shipping charges may incur.
- Completion is up to 2 weeks depending on complexity and response time.